Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Well, like the title sais...

The shipment was in two boxes. FedEx delivered one of them. I tried tracking the other one but the web site still only sais "package info transmitted to FedEx". I am rather upset by this. I tried contacting FedEx but have not yet recieved a reply.

Anyway, they are 17" Exel BK-7's. The two that I have look great, but I would like the others...

Here is a link to the WheelMax site with some pics of the wheels.

http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=1378

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Oooooh.....purdy!

Keep a damn close eye on Fed-Ex. I shipped a large printer for servicing a few years back, and they LOST IT! We're talking a 5'x 2'x 2' box that weighed 75 pounds. Roughly the equivalent size of a 12 year old kid. It just "disappeared." So watch 'em like a hawk!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Same thing happened with my wheels. They delivered 2 of them to my house. The other two...... they delivered to Tire Barn, about a mile from my house!?!?!? Went down and verified who I was, and they handed them over to me.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Had some tires delivered to the g/f's house for her Escape. They took them 2 miles to Belle Tire. They wouldn't let me go and get them. UPS had to deliver them.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Hrmm...I don't like where this could be going. I will have to call them today.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard