Originally posted by BaBySHO:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
congrats!! just keep up on it...i've seen too many people start something and quit.....then they regret it. you've got a good thing going! i know how hard it is to have two jobs myself! IT SUCKS just hang in there!

Well Iv had other jobs that iv just guit. but i dont think it'll be this one for a while. this will be the 4th McDonalds Iv worked at. IMHO its getting paid to put burgers on a grill and stand around. But I dont know about this one. they seem real strick up here. for example, this is the first one i have worked at that i have to shave my goatee (SP?) I have to get a physical by the 18th and i need proof of my education. I dont care about the second to, but d@mn i dont wanna shave. LOL

wow, they dont even care if I shave or not working at MCVI... Although they did when I worked at Papa Johns... I made 5.15/hr there, that sucked.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?