Ok im at 124k miles and in the last month my tranny has been going crazy. It will start out ok then as I drive and slow down it will jerk when i give it gas into 1/2 and the other gears are realitevly fine. When I start it in the morning It was fine for a little while. Today as I was drving home it's starting to have problems down shifting just a little and then finnally the o/d light started blinking as I was trying to get home. I'm afraid it's broken now but maybe could have been fixed if I had looked at this a month ago. Also when im in gear and not moving my spedo gage bounces from 0 to 10 mph. Maybe something is cooking it and thats why it is shifting bad because when I first start it still runs ok. I've tried calling part stores about the TSS and none have it around here. I added lucas that didn't help much. When that light started blinking I was freaking out. I stoped my card and started it again and it was off like it's supposed to be. I can't afford to replace the tranny and I can't buy a new car. I drive this thing 400+ miles a week and it has been well maintained. I run full 10w/30 synthetic in it every 3000-4000 miles. Replaced belts, plugs, sp wires, water pump and both belts as pm. Only thing that has ever broken is the timing belt tensioner but that was fixed and no problems since then until now. If i am cooking my Transmission i'm just making it worse every time i drive it and I might actually need a new one now that its been a few weeks. New TSS, get the cat checked, anything elese I should get checked before I borrow the cash to get my car fixed ?

Man I guess 114k is a lot of miles for a '00 .