Originally posted by Berkel:
What type of prices will we be looking at?

If you pop into a Group Buy with these pictures of these on the car and ready to be made, you could spark tons of interest.

Here's a quick photoshop, something like this?

Exactly like that! Possibly include the door handle surround, and maybe even a center console option for pre-98 consoles. (I suppose that could come later if the first part were successful) I can go either way on 'oh sh!t' handles.

Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I'm with the Speling Nazi on this one.

Seriously?!? You make it too easy for me! Meh...just messing with you!

I do think a package deal would be perfect, if the cost were reasonable. Should we find out what people might be willing to pay for a package first, and then see if it's a feasible number to aim for? Myself, I think I'd be willing to throw $200-$250 at this, possibly a little more. For that, I'd be wanting the two dash pieces and the four door pulls at least. Does that seem reasonable or am I being naive/cheap? I really don't know. If the door handle surrounds could be fabricated and included at roughly that price-point, then count me in for sure!

Also, if full-on billet pieces were too expensive, I wouldn't be opposed to ABS plastic plated in a nice brushed metal.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.