Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Theres a nice metro park on the other side of the highway from kensington park. Just another idea.

Black '00 CSVT #4 of 2150 K&N ru-3530, BAT MTF, Magnaflow exhaust, MSDS headers, and optimized y-pipe.
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
yes, but you realize it needs to be plates for roughly 75 people and if you bring plate it needs to be plates, napkins and plastic utensiels

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Decepticon:
yes, but you realize it needs to be plates for roughly 75 people and if you bring plate it needs to be plates, napkins and plastic utensiels

yes sir I do-- Plates, Napkins, bundle of joy plastic silverware haha... nothing Costco can't handle-- I will confirm if I can go, etc. whenever this meet is confirmed

Chris does have a good idea, Kensington Metroparks are great-- they have huge outdoor grilling areas (covered mind you), a beach (september probably won't be beach weather sadly), a disc golf course, baseball diamond, etc. etc. etc. -- who knows--- There is a FREE way to get in there also, which not to many people know about except the disc golfers I believe...

BUNO ROAD-- off of the New Hudson/Milford exit IIRC, dirt road but only for about a mile-- then it leads right onto the main Kensington loop around and you drive right to wherever you want to go

Hell still sounds good though

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
hmm, disc golf????? i might be able to drag the b/f out to this one! i'll be up for either place though

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
hmm, disc golf????? i might be able to drag the b/f out to this one! i'll be up for either place though

yes-- kensington has 24 holes-- they added an extra 6 for tournament purposes-- it is a very short course, but holds some challenges to it. There are some Ace runs possible on nearly every hole, and when you have some beer, it makes for a great time

Hell, the baseball field would be sweet if people play baseball. I love pick-up baseball

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
There are some Ace runs possible on nearly every hole

Just got back from discin' and my friend got an ace. A few weeks ago I hit the chains and thought it went in, but as I went closer it just popped out And it was on #4 (can't see the basket)

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

kensington

OHHHHHHHHHohhooo thats would be a cool place for a meet

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by snakous:
There are some Ace runs possible on nearly every hole

Just got back from discin' and my friend got an ace. A few weeks ago I hit the chains and thought it went in, but as I went closer it just popped out And it was on #4 (can't see the basket)

#4 at Kensington? Downhill to the left a bit? yeah, i've seen numerous people get aces there, always a good thing

Try playing Cass Benton-- rated one of the hardest courses around and I live a mile from it so I play it everday, I love it

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
so...... where are we having this bash?

2000 svt contour 1996 oldsmobile eighty-eight
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
there's a sticky at the top of the egl forum, you can sign up to go. there's also a post as to what you can bring, just gotta pm jason with what you are contributing.

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard