Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by m!key:
i say in KZOO!

thats awesome-- i'll be up there for school anyways!

and i agree to 'lets get tanked'

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

I say somewhere we all can get tanked.

I'm only 17, I just won't say anything when the cops break down the doors

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by todras:
Yea Skunkw3rks was an ideal place with a gas grill etc. I have no patience for charcoal. This has to be in Sept. BTW. Don't recall the exact date of last years.

I still have keys!!!!!! We could have it there again possibly!

Let me know if i need to find out?
and last year was the Sunday before labor day!

Or we could do it in Garden city at my place?? can fit about 7 cars in the Driveway, Decent sized garage big back yard and can take up the both sized of the street for parking?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ill come this year, couldnt make it last year

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Jason if we could have it there again that would be awesome

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I am determined to make the road trip this year, so I can meet the SEMI Crew.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by MxRacer:
this is the place on bogey lake road, i take it?

That's the one. My mom should be home from work in a couple hours so I will call her and ask. It's her birthday today so maybe she'll be in a good mood and say yes. We could park out front where that SVT that you saw was for sale Dave. Or I could clear out enough room for a car to fit through and we could all park out back which would be even better.

Of course this is all wishful thinking as I would say its only about a 25% chance she will say yes. Steeda, I would say find out about SkunkworkZ cause I'm only hoping about my parent's house.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Yea Skunkw3rks was an ideal place with a gas grill etc. I have no patience for charcoal. This has to be in Sept. BTW. Don't recall the exact date of last years.

Or we could do it in Garden city at my place?? can fit about 7 cars in the Driveway, Decent sized garage big back yard and can take up the both sized of the street for parking?

That would be sweet-- I have a pretty full next two months before I go back to school, I hope this doesn't end up landing on a day that I can't join in-

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
Originally posted by Decepticon:

That would be sweet-- I have a pretty full next two months before I go back to school, I hope this doesn't end up landing on a day that I can't join in-

that would be bad ass, I always wanted to go to skunkworks... but never got the change

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

that would be bad ass, I always wanted to go to skunkworks... but never got the change

Jared, you don't need any change, its free

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard