[quote=warmonger

WOW. Don't do that.
With all the new tech that has released for the Contour/Cougar in the last 2 years there is NO reason for that. Not to mention that is a hit or miss thing ANYWAY, and if ProM is still in business it will cost you a good chunk.
The easy way is to just retune your pcm.
Besides, that recalibration crap doesn't work on our cars for fuel adjustments more than say 20% and even if it gets it close you will have unknow problems that crop up as a result of the load miscalculations that are caused in the PCM from the recalibrated MAF.

Get an XCAL2 with your stock code, 24# injectors, and a MAF transfer function matched to your ProM75mm. Then you will be in business.

Ok. Thay is what i wanted to know. I have the PRP, but i wasn't sure if the MAF HAD TO BE programmed for your injectors. So i can just use Advantage to setup a Pro-M 75mm MAF to run on some 24# Accel's i have??? I kinda have another car to drive that gets about 40mpg so i wanted to start seriously messing with this software i spent 600 bucks on lol.

I am getting pretty familiar with the software now...but i really do not know how to come up with a MAF Transfer Function. Isn't there a "manual" that SCT makes that explains how to tune using their software?

And just to get this straight...if i buy a Pro-M 75mm MAF i will not have to get it reprogrammed for injectors...i can tune it in using the software i already have correct?

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit