Originally posted by SVT SNOB:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by XKontour98:
I snap pics of cars that I park beside incase this ever happens.

Aaron

You would!

I'm serious I do that and if I find damage on my car I have their plate number. Why should I have to pay for the damage someone else did to my car.

Aaron

So EVERYTIME you park your car, you snap a picture of the cars next to you?

Talk about OCD.

It takes 5sec to snap a pic. I do this if I'm leaving the car parked for extended periods of time..example at the mall. What can I say after having your custom car vanelized 3 times in a year and a half and finding your car damaged from people beside you, it gets annoying.

Aaron

Honestly, I agree... even tho most places where you would leave your car for a period of time has camera's watching the parking lots. For example at a mall they usually have cameras for that. Also so do most parking lots for like train stations, bus stations, parking garages, etc. Unfortunately when this happend I was out in Ohio at Nationals for rifle shooting and I was in the middle of Port Clinton and on a guard base. They don't have this feature. I wish to hell they did so I can my F***ing money back...

Anyways thanks for the help guys.

1999 Contour SE, Zetec 4cly. CAI with stock air box, velocity stacks on CAI, optimized HP exhaust headers. Goal: HP somewhere around 175-225. Stock look. Nice interior.