Well I cleaned the throttle body today and there was a ton of build-up on the inside. The UIM and LIM will be cleaned sometime soon after seeing all this.

This side was not bad and although it looks black on the perimeter, it is not. Just my bad picture taking skills.

In these two pics you can see the heavy black (carbon?) build-up on the inside of the throttle body.

Sorry for the crappy picture quality. I cleaned it using Berryman's B12 and it came out lookin good! I forgot to get after pictures though.

As for the missfire...
When I took it out to test the throttle body, it was not missfiring. The car did feel a little more responsive, but I think it was just in my head. Plus it always feels better when it isn't missfiring. Anyways, I took it out again later and it was missfiring. Then on my way home it was still doing it but then I coasted down a large hill in neutral and then stopped at a light at the bottom. When the light turned green and I accelerated... NO MISSFIRE. It was fine for the rest of the ride home. This car has a minds of it's own.

1998 Silver Frost CSVT #4427 of 6535 Born January 15, 1998 AIM: cannondale828