Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by elraido:
worst looking car.....ever. but at least that one is shiny.

I have always had a thing for the PT Cruiser's, I especially like the rag tops. I'm not too hot on that paint color though.

But nice work on the detail!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
WOW!!! You can eat off that thing!!!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by OB1:
I thought all the dream cruisers came with chrome wheels, meh! My mom bought one new in early 02. It is on its 3rd tranny counting the one that came in it, but she loves it. I guess i understand b/c I'm on my 2nd.

what is your mom doin to it, my moms 01 pt, hasnt had any problems. Did she go thru the scheduled tranny flushes? my moms is at 130k ..with no problems yet..

98 Black SVT (4210/6535) 93 V6 Powered Protege
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by Matty K:
Modified Roadmaster?

Nope. Look closer. The Family Truckster is a modified Ford LTD wagon, or it's Mercury equivalent.

You're obviously not the apostrophe nazi.

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Preventive maintence is key, especially on automatics. Case in point was our old work vans that we used to run. When we got rid of them the 97' Safari had 560K on the original transmission We got it brand new and I took care of ALL the preventive maintence, so its NO B.S. either! I took in every 30K to have the pan gasket and filter replaced and then, when they got the machine that changed out the old fluid for new fluid, that was done every other 30K. At the time of its last visit, that particular van had been there 135 times for various preventive maintence items. The original radiator and water pump both lasted well over 300K and the engine had an oil pump replaced at 90K and that was it for that part of it. Keep in mind that the van was driven almost entirely on the freeway, but after a certain amount of miles goes on, miles are miles

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by PurpleMystique:
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by Matty K:
Modified Roadmaster?

Nope. Look closer. The Family Truckster is a modified Ford LTD wagon, or it's Mercury equivalent.

You're obviously not the apostrophe nazi.

While I intended it to be a possessive apostrophe (with 'it' referring to Ford and Ford's ownership of Mercury) I did indeed boff it.

Originally posted by wikipedia:
No apostrophe is used in the following possessive pronouns and adjectives: yours, his, hers, ours, its, theirs, and whose. (Very many people wrongly use it's for the possessive of it; but authorities are unanimous that it's can only properly be a contraction of it is or it has.) All other possessive pronouns ending in s do take an apostrophe: one's; everyone's; somebody's, nobody else's, etc. With plural forms, the apostrophe follows the s, as with nouns: the others' husbands (but compare They all looked at each other's husbands, in which both each and other are singular).

And so I did indeed misuse it. I've been schooled!

Ooooh, but I'll be watching you PurpleMystique! Rest assured, I'll be watching.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I think shes only up to 70k, The first one totally crapped, the 2nd wouldn't stop leaking so they just installed another. She drives it like a grandma does & yes it is regularly serviced. Hers has also had to have the starter replaced & has been ran into 2ce in parking lots! Just bad luck with it I guess.

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
It does sound like bad luck, maybe time for another ride

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Nice job on the detail, but anyone else notice the ridiculous fender well gap? You could stand a Coke can on top of the tire and clear the fender.

2000 T-Red SVT #2010 Quit whining about gas prices and start caring about how much you pay in taxes. Then go here.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
What's a 2ce?
Surely you don't mean twice.

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard