Do you have all of the parts?

PM me with all of the information, tools you have/don't have, complete description of the car the engine is going into, what you are expecting to have done, and importantly the time frame you want it done in. Then we can discuss it. I need to make some cash in the next couple of months and I may take on a few basic jobs in order to accomplish that.

Just FYI, if anyone in the area wants a 3L converted and they can bring me the engine then I can easily take on two or three engines at one time here in my garage.
I'm about 3 weeks from completing my course here and then I wait a while for another course to start. Therefore I will have weekends and evenings free to knock out the engines. I'll expect part money up front and then payment upon pickup of the completed engine. I can do a limited to an extensive conversion. I'm only going to extend this offer basically from around the beginning of August to maybe the first week of September. After that I may be able to take on one in a great while for the next few months then I won't be doing any more.

Last edited by warmonger; 07/17/06 07:07 PM.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black