I have indiglo gauges, HVAC and HL so I have those covered. And I have the 2 license plate, trunk light and dome light (used the license plate bulb, just needs to be modified a bit) done w/ Polarg's, they look great. I'm trying to do everything w/ Polarg's

Now all I need to change are the reverse lights (1156's), courtesy lights (168's).

And...the vanity lights (which so far from the replies may be #194) and map lights.

If you can find and verify these two out (vanity and map) please post and let me know

EDIT: I think the map light is referred to what alot of companies market as "city lights". So those may work. I have seen dimensions of some companies bulbs and they are 1 inch long, have the pins on the side to twist into the socket and have one terminal on the base which the map light aslo has. Looks light a correct fit.

This may be a little confusing but see if you follow me:
From a couple websites I was on, the 194 looks to measure a hair under 1 inch at .95 . I measured the vanity light and it is like exactly 3/4 of an inch so I don't think the 194 would work. The 194's base is probably too big.

Next I found that it also looks like some sites have the 194 and the 168 under the same classification and being able to be replaced by the same bulb.

So now I am looking at the 168 (courtesy light and it measures .95 inches which looks to fit the 194 or 168) and the vanity right (.75 inches) beside eachother and the courtesy is clearly bigger. Bigger bulb and bigger base. So the vanity cannot be either the 168 or the 194.

The search continues

Last edited by teamSVTour; 07/14/06 07:01 AM.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood