Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i just bought my side skirt (right side)from bill jenkins the other day and it came in yesturday...its rele nice and has th ejack covers included except i just wish it already came in silver frost

my ride: 1998 Ford SVT contour Silver mods: Silver grilles,knauberized,gold calipers,HELLA Optilux Angel Eyes,piaa windsheild wipers....next mods to come within the next month: SVTF euro wheels,Fuzion ZRI`s 215/40/17,Eibachs
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
That by far is the hardest color to match... that's why they don't supply it in that color. They will have to blend up the doors, it would stand way out.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
thing is..when i go to paint the car im giving the body shop the old sideskirt so they can match the paint up witht hat so it dosent stand out

my ride: 1998 Ford SVT contour Silver mods: Silver grilles,knauberized,gold calipers,HELLA Optilux Angel Eyes,piaa windsheild wipers....next mods to come within the next month: SVTF euro wheels,Fuzion ZRI`s 215/40/17,Eibachs
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Why wouldn't you just give them the car WITH the sideskirt on it so you don't have to worry about it... with a complete, you don't need to worry about things matching... the entire car is getting painted, so if its a shade off from the standard, who cares because the whole thing is uniform.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i figured id rather just repaint the car later when it rele looks like crap...the paint is in perfect conditon rite now and not worth spending 2k+$$$ on a brand new paint job...ratyher put that money into other things for the car, like a SVT bumper...... coughs*GTO Pete*coughs lol

W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Gotchya... well if you jsut take them the skirt, you don't need to take them the old one, they will match it and blend it to the car.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard