One thing I do know about the front and rear bumber pricing... the reason Ford charges so much more for SVT body parts (in general on any SVT car) is because they do NOT want "fake" ones driving around... it's not in their best interest to sell a specialized car or somewhat of an "elite group" of cars and have people copy them with other cars, if you want one, you should buy a real one from them... that's most of the reason. The reason that the rear facia is so much more than the front is because the bumper structure and crash zone is IN the bumper, it's not just a cover... I have bran new SVT service order front and rear facia (this is why I need the side skirts), the price difference is clear there... the front bumper is merely a cover. It probably costs about $10 more than the SE bumper in materials and mold, but since it's an SVT, that's where the price gouge comes in.

As far as the side skirts... I have no idea, possibly because the drivers side gets more wear and tear with the driver getting in and out of the car, more likely to be replaced?... who knows... but unless there is a notable difference in the parts, even structurely, it's more than likely a supply/demand, or even more importantly, demand issue.