Originally posted by RT and his SE:
I'm sill not sold on the reliability of LCD's. I seen to many die an early death.
I've bought a couple of CRT's from these folks and always been happy.

And at a loss of desk space.

If you are going to get LCDs, get quality ones, not these 19" one that you see at Tigerdirect for $179. Got my Sony XBRITE 19" and never had an issue with it and it is over 2 years old. I also bought a 4 year old Sony LCD used off a guy on eBay and it still looks amazing.

Sony, although a little expensive, has always done well for me. I have been looking at a couple Viewsonic 19" LCDs as well. Stay away from brands you don't know or are too cheap. Too cheap may be good for short term, but probably gonna have issues with it later. Also look at contrast ration and response time. The older Sony I have has a 25ms repsonse time and gaming looks kinda ghosty on it, where as my Sony XBRITE 19" has a 8ms repsonse time and looks like your playing a game on a CRT.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD