I bought my car in NOV 01 Cause the tarus I had bit the dust. We broke a motor mount again and had the tires out of alighment and figured with the money that we have put in to it would be better to trade it in. We spent 4 days straight going to diff dearlers. Nobody would finance me cause I was getting out of the Marines in 9 months and had no garranted job. We went to a dealership in Kearney Mesa and told them what was going and we wanted to get approved before we even looked at a car. I had an appt some where else that day. They called us back and said that we got approved and they had 7 cars inour price range all we had to do was pick the one that we wanted. They had 5 Corollas and 1 Red camry and the contour. I don't do red. We picked the Contour. The only site I was able to find was SHOSHOP.com and they were usually not to much Help. I was looking at SVT's on EBay and found a black one and sent him a message and asked him where he purchased his parts and he game me Contour.org. Never left since.

99 Contour SE Sport