A long time ago (in this galaxy, though) my brother worked at a Lincoln/Mercury dealership with livinsvt. They started hanging out once in a while, and when he came by my house in his silver SVT I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. He finally took me for a ride in it and I loved it. He was the one who also introduced me to contour.org.

Something happened to my mom's Taurus and we had to get a rental car for a week or so, and it turned out to be a 1999 Contour V6 ATX. I started driving the thing all of the time and kept falling in love with Contours. After joining the site and bugging my parents to let me buy one for about a year we finally started looking for a vehicle to replace my first car, a 1988 Ford Bronco II . We were actually looking for a 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra primarily, and we even told a guy we'd give him a deposit on one we were looking at (in person) and he declined and said someone else wanted it right before us. If it wasn't for that, and the rental car, I probably would've ended up with a Cobra or Focus SVT. We continued looking until I found my silver SVT in Auburn Hills, MI. It had some scratches on the drivers side rear quarter panel, but the price was right, everything worked, and it drove well. We ended up buying it.

I owned it for just over 4 years, through a deer accident, a blown engine, and finally a D-Bag (yes, with a capital D) who totalled it by running a red light. Even though I will probably not buy another CDW-27 for my next car, I will still call this site my home and probably be on here daily . I hate to say it, but Common Interests is pretty much my source of news, jokes, and random entertainment

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.