Service offered: Automotive detailing

Some of my work in an album.

Thread with a sample of my work.

CEGer discount: CEGers receive a 15% discount on any service.

Time: Unlike some detailers, I take my time and do a thorough job. A full interior and exterior job takes 3-5 hours, sometimes longer.

Products used: 99% of my customers only know the typical over the counter junk. I use high end, quality products. But I wont use them simply to impress you with fancy names. My results speak for themselves.

Price "quote": Is only an estimate. Once I see the car, there may be things that you did not mention and I may have to add a slight charge. (Ex: tar, tree sap, paint transfer, staining on upholstery, etc.)

I offer a full "a la carte" of services. You tell me what you want and I'll do it. I can come to your home or you can drop it off at mine.

Services offered:
- Interior -
vacuum
spot clean carpet/upholstery w/ stain extractor
clean glass
treat vinyl
clean & condition leather

- Exterior -
hand wash w/ ph balanced car shampoo
clay bar
polish (1 pass with PC. Heavy swirl/oxidation removal additional. Tar, paint transfer removal, etc. additional charge)
synthetic sealant (I do not use carnauba - a sealant must cure and carnauba has poor durability. Carnauba can be applied for additional charge.)
wash wheels
tire gel

Service offered: Automotive detailing class

A free "course" that I offer as part of your detail above. All you have to do is be present while I detail your car. I will explain what I am doing, provide tips/tricks, answer questions, etc. You are more than welcome to help.

Service offered: Automotive work

Nothing intensive, just basic bolt-on installation and maintenance such as exhaust installation, UIM, LIM, TB cleaning, tire rotation, taillight tinting, caliper/rotor painting, etc.

PM to discuss and for pricing.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq