B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by striker2:
just browsing on ebay

one

I've actually been watching this one like a hawk for the last couple days. I didn't want to jinx it by telling everyone. Now that the cat is out of the bag... I really want to win this puppy. One owner, no major accidents, he has taken very good care of it, and the body is in really good shape.

Most people might be turned off by it having 175k miles but I don't care, it's all getting replaced anyway.

KBB lists it as $775 in good condition. I'm hoping that I can get it for under $800. I'll finally have a project car! Woohoo!!!

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
theres no torque dampners for the zetec or duratec? i know on other fwd cars they make a world of difference.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
well josh (pole120) sells the poly filled roll resisters. however he has decided to not sell them to the zetec guys unless you send him your mounts to fill as some zetecs have a different frt mount than the duratecs.

97 contour gl mtx front & rear upper strut tower braces 19mm bat sway bar Koni struts w/GC knockoffs
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yeah, he got screwed already. There are a couple different styles.

But, no, nobody makes any kind of inserts or performance replacement motor mounts for the Zetec Contour.

Good thing Josh lives less than 5 minutes from me.

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
its a good thing i got mine before he decided not to sell to the zetec guys. actually it was my car that was the deciding factor as i had the frt mount that has the holes for a through bolt not the one with the studs mounted to it. if you have the second version then you can still use his mounts. the rears were the same. again if you pm him and send him your mount he will fill it for you for the same price without the core charge.

the only place i have gotten wheel hop since was at the track at SZ this year and thats only cause there was no traction. even hector spun them threw first gear in the evo.

97 contour gl mtx front & rear upper strut tower braces 19mm bat sway bar Koni struts w/GC knockoffs
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

Some f'n d-bag went and bid it up to $1800. $1800 I tell ya!!! Why!?!?! It had 175k on it!!! Idiots with too much money ruined my plans.

Originally posted by ButtonPuncher:
Originally posted by striker2:
just browsing on ebay

one

I've actually been watching this one like a hawk for the last couple days. I didn't want to jinx it by telling everyone. Now that the cat is out of the bag... I really want to win this puppy. One owner, no major accidents, he has taken very good care of it, and the body is in really good shape.

Most people might be turned off by it having 175k miles but I don't care, it's all getting replaced anyway.

KBB lists it as $775 in good condition. I'm hoping that I can get it for under $800. I'll finally have a project car! Woohoo!!!

BP

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard