Originally posted by striker2:
does that mean BP and i are now in competition. im not really shooting for the highest (yet ) im shooting for about 230hp.

Considering that I currently have an ATX, I don't think I'm competition.

We may be competition for who gets theirs done first, but right now I'm still sufffering from lack of funds. Also, I will probably limit my ATX turbo Zetec project to 200WHP. That should be about 10psi and be around 260ft/lb at the flywheel. Considering that the CD4E os only rated for 200ft/lb AND my tranny has 135k (and counting) on it, I will be running on borrowed time.

Now my next Contour will be the monster. Built Zetec, FRPP head, turbo cams, GT3071 (same as osigmachi), built HMS MTX-75 with a LSD, custom boost controller.

If anybody knows of a MTX Zetec Contour for sale AND in good condition in the midwest, please tell me!!! I've been watching the classifieds for the last few months and haven't seen jack squat.

I already have a new Zetec and a new MTX-75 ready to be built up. I'm just looking for a car to stick it all in.

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.