Originally posted by elraido:
Originally posted by BrApple-SeVT:
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
SVT block and heads? You are basically describing a long block, right? No problem, bolt on all the 95 parts, LIM and UIM. There is absolutely no mechanical reason at all to run 19# injectors.

It obviously would work... But I think about this and I personally think you should go 3L. I mean, yeah how cool would that be? a 95 stique with an SVT motor... But that means you have to run high octane gas, with is $$$ Or you could go with a 3L for about the same price, with the same amount of miles, get a better motor that puts out more power, gets better gas mileage, and will run on regular gas if properly tuned.

why would a SVT engine in a 95 need premium fuel? To make it work you would have to use all of the sensors, etc from the 95 ... that includes the pcm, which is already tuned for regular not premium

Cause if it is a long block it included the lower compression pistions...and you really would like high octane gas for that....or you will get real nice knock.

exactly, Premium gas required doesnt just mean that the computer is tuned for it. Its both software and hardware.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?