S
No one has seen slips. Chad so called ran a 14.7 also with his 160hp contour

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Ask nicely....I'm sure he'd be glad to post them.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Ask nicely....I'm sure he'd be glad to post them.

I personally don't care!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

That was at SZ02' or 03', but then there was SZ04' where I pulled 171 hp, just like a couple of the others who were there with supposedly more "mods" than I had, i.e. the clean LIM/UIM and chips that raised the redline to like 7200 rpm, alot good that did As far as the slips go, well, I'm a pretty stand up guy when it comes to things like this, so I never felt I needed to show them here and FWIW, you can ask JD about them. When he was over w/ his Dad's ride a couple weeks ago I showed him the slips, just incase, but if you'd REALLY like to see them, I can do that

Now back on topic...turtle wax ice has a pretty hot girl doing their commercials, but under her name it says "automotive expert" and she rolled up on this guy with a 63' Chevy and asked him what year his car was Are you kidding me, you don't know what a 63' Chevy is, please!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

Now back on topic...turtle wax ice has a pretty hot girl doing their commercials, but under her name it says "automotive expert" and she rolled up on this guy with a 63' Chevy and asked him what year his car was Are you kidding me, you don't know what a 63' Chevy is, please!

I think the "automotive expert" title was a joke.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Maybe, but then again, Dennis Gage has a show and I guarantee you I could do that show better For one I don't have a stupid mustache (Napolean Dynamite voice..."how long did it take you to grow that mustache?"), secondly I know to wear a belt when tucking in a shirt, I don't put my hand out half way around a car to shake someones hand, I never touch anyones car that I'm looking at and/or riding in and I'm not a dork (open for debate I'm sure ) IMO I'm certified CAR CRAZY!!!

NOW GIVE MY OWN SHOW ALREADY

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
since when is it a law to wear a belt when you tuck in your shirt?
belt buckles scratch paint.
if i have to wear a belt while working on cars or around them the belt buckle is always on my left side, so if i lean over a cars fender i don't scratch the paint.

but then again, i only wear a belt when i need one to hold up my pants.

as for the mustache, handlebars were very popular back in the day, and he likes it so its not too stupid.
plus it got his "face" more or less on pringles cans, well actually he got it there by developing alot of proctor and gambles products.

so he gets a little excited about meeting the owners of some really nice cars and reaches out for a handshake alittle early.

i am not saying that dennis isnt a little bit of a dork (we all are), but he has done a heck of a lot in his life and has earned the right to his show.

oh yeah, and how can you not touch someones car if you are riding in it?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

What I mean is this, when your riding shotgun, keep your hands and forearms from hangin' on the door where theres paint. I always had to remind my friends about that back in the day, especially ones with rings, watches on that hand and dare I say it, gold around their wrists I agree with most of the stuff you said Elky, especially the Pringles stuff, but its been a dream of mine to have a show where you go everywhere in the world to show people some wild, nice, different and unique cars. For example, when I subscribed to SCC, a guy in there had an older Golf w/ a Caddy Northstar in it I wanna see stuff like that, mixed in with the classics and SCC's

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Quote:

What I mean is this, when your riding shotgun, keep your hands and forearms from hangin' on the door where theres paint. I always had to remind my friends about that back in the day, especially ones with rings, watches on that hand and dare I say it, gold around their wrists I agree with most of the stuff you said Elky, especially the Pringles stuff, but its been a dream of mine to have a show where you go everywhere in the world to show people some wild, nice, different and unique cars. For example, when I subscribed to SCC, a guy in there had an older Golf w/ a Caddy Northstar in it I wanna see stuff like that, mixed in with the classics and SCC's

Man I haaaate when people ride in my car with their hands outside and on the roof! Their greasy finger/hand prints are aaalllll over!

T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
*Mr. Miagi voice

Danial-san, no mowa wax on. now onry wax off! Dis tread make dung of Frying Crane.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard