Quote:

No one has seen slips. Chad so called ran a 14.7 also with his 160hp contour

That was at SZ02' or 03', but then there was SZ04' where I pulled 171 hp, just like a couple of the others who were there with supposedly more "mods" than I had, i.e. the clean LIM/UIM and chips that raised the redline to like 7200 rpm, alot good that did As far as the slips go, well, I'm a pretty stand up guy when it comes to things like this, so I never felt I needed to show them here and FWIW, you can ask JD about them. When he was over w/ his Dad's ride a couple weeks ago I showed him the slips, just incase, but if you'd REALLY like to see them, I can do that

Now back on topic...turtle wax ice has a pretty hot girl doing their commercials, but under her name it says "automotive expert" and she rolled up on this guy with a 63' Chevy and asked him what year his car was Are you kidding me, you don't know what a 63' Chevy is, please!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00