Originally posted by Bk4293:
Spring Zing 07

Kev and I vs. Mr. GTO

Petes Zaino vs Klasse twins and P21S.....

I'll do it, with the carnuba touch...

Umm thats basically the same thing I did

I think the next test should be "Z" vs. the Klasse twins w/o any "topper". Antonio is right, or Wright , the car still has protection from the Klasse SG after the caranuba has worn off. BTW Antonio, I used AIO first, then SG and topped it with Pinnacle "Souveran".

Another thing I thought about was this, when applying a second coat of Klasse SG your supposed to wait 8-12 hours inbetween coats, so when applying the caranuba "topper" immediately after the coat of SG on Scotts car, did that affect things, I wonder Either way, it was good to see what "Z" could do again and inperson because way back at SZ02' noone was impressed with it against Mequiars due to "improper prep", but then again, we didn't see the endurance results but I think we all know what "Z" does vs. caranuba toppers Long live layering of Klasse SG

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00