When and where in the hell did I say that caranuba was better than syn/acrylics I added caranuba to the mix to give the car a more deep shine, thats it! Maybe thats why the beads aren't as tight. As I'm SURE you know Pete, caranuba adds depth, something "Z" or Klasse can't do because of what their made of.

With all the quotes Pete, are you trying to make me look bad I didn't see any of this coming, other than when we were working on the car at SZ and I looked over to see something or another you were doing and you covered something up. I've been PM'd by several members here in the CEG (will not reveal who they are) but its a general consensous your "Moses" or something in this matter. I just told them that Pete is very CONFIDENT and not arrogant in this matter and I'd appreciate the same kind of respect thrown my way

FWIW, heres a pre-wash wetting down of a mini-van I did back in early April. I invited this customer over today for a free wash/vac/spray waxing of his ride.

And afterwards...

Angry Catfish

Before this gets WAY out of hand I get PM's by people cursing me out again lets do this, next year, get an outside source to judge your cars finish against mine With an outside source theres no favorites or shoe-in's, how about it Pete

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00