Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 54 1 2 52 53 54
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Scottster:
That goof in the Mustang didn't even own the car, it was one of those special edition Shelby GT500H's, the "H" for Hertz, as in the rental place. They are all black with gold stripes like that.

I think you mean GT350...I've only heard of 350s from Hertz.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
not only that, but none of the hertz's up here are getting them... only the ones in FL, AZ, NV, and CA.

it may have been a manufacturer car though. or a clone.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:
not only that, but none of the hertz's up here are getting them... only the ones in FL, AZ, NV, and CA.

it may have been a manufacturer car though. or a clone.

People keep saying its black with gold stripes.. I SWEAR it was Blue with gold stripes, a dark blue.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
My favorite was when you pulled into McDonalds and right when you got out of your car, alias mentioned something about the tails... I was dying!

Shuddup.

Just something unique, I'm working on getting some clear tails

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Lexxer:
My favorite was when you pulled into McDonalds and right when you got out of your car, alias mentioned something about the tails... I was dying!

Shuddup.

It was just too funny, because you were posting before the meet for people to not make fun of them or something. It was a joke, they dont look bad.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A

Shuddup.

It was just too funny, because you were posting before the meet for people to not make fun of them or something. It was a joke, they dont look bad.

yeah, thats really why I said it, lol. I dont mind the look of them... Although I have never seen clear tails on a Sil Fro SVT before

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I forgot who (username wise) it was who had the tails in his trunk for like $25, I would have bought them but I'm waiting to see if Swazo sold his Short Shifter or not. I'm willing to to the work to get some clear tails with possible LED's ^.^

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

So did anybody else get wicked sick last night? I got the worst stomach cramps of my life at about 3am, absolutely HORRIBLE. I was cursing Tony Packo's name.

I was fine, hey I gotta cure for you.

Acid heart burn indigestion, upset stomach diarhea...hey pepto bismo!

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
I forgot who (username wise) it was who had the tails in his trunk for like $25, I would have bought them but I'm waiting to see if Swazo sold his Short Shifter or not. I'm willing to to the work to get some clear tails with possible LED's ^.^

Mapoftazi and so on... im too lazy to spell the whole thing out... He had them in his trunk..

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by 99SVT:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
Funny quote from steeda for the day
-Steeda
"Look at Barge sitting next to 3 girls"
-Mark
"One of them is a guy..."

Who was that guy at the end of the table on the other side of MOAD BARGE?

i think he was with tom and his son? not sure......

I think it was 99SEsport2k4. Sorry I don't know his real name. lol

Yea that was me....I guess its time to get a haircut.

This was my first ever meet so I didnt really know anyone, but it was still fun.

Metallic Steel Blue 99 SE Sport ATX college= few mods Infinity Kappas just added I have no secondaries! SELL ME YOUR WORKING IMRC box!!!
Page 54 of 54 1 2 52 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard