Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 54 1 2 51 52 53 54
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
My favorite was when you pulled into McDonalds and right when you got out of your car, alias mentioned something about the tails... I was dying!

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
My favorite was when you pulled into McDonalds and right when you got out of your car, alias mentioned something about the tails... I was dying!

"WHAT THE [censored] IS UP WITH YOUR TAILS?!?"

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
I was gonna do a big burnout at Tony Packos but we where in a hurry to try to beat the rain!

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Decepticon:
I was gonna do a big burnout at Tony Packos but we where in a hurry to try to beat the rain!

Gonna, Shoulda, woulda, its all the same...

This blows, Im sick now, like... Crappy sick. headcold plus occasional cramps.... I hate it, my nose is running like a dripping fosset, and im stuck at work... lame

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

This blows, Im sick now, like... Crappy sick.

I feel like crap also.. I have no appetite.

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Beans:

This blows, Im sick now, like... Crappy sick.

I feel like crap also.. I have no appetite.

im starting to think there was something wrong with the food at Tony Packo's I mean like, one of the cooks were sick or some tainted meat. Either way, this blows.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

the towing company cracked it when they dropped it off at my bf's work, when my alternator took a crap on me about three weeks ago. it wasn't like that when they took the car, but unfortunately i didn't notice it until almost a week later but thanks to pete, i know i can take that rear piece out and possibly fiberglass around it and paint it green, or black btw, i forgot which guy you were were you wearing a green or red t-shirt?

neither-- i was in the white shirt with the canada hockey hat on

This blows, Im sick now, like... Crappy sick. headcold plus occasional cramps.... I hate it, my nose is running like a dripping fosset, and im stuck at work... lame

fosset or faucet?

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Being sick builts character!!!!

Im perfectly fine!!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Im perfectly fine!!

Me too, just a little tired.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:

the towing company cracked it when they dropped it off at my bf's work, when my alternator took a crap on me about three weeks ago. it wasn't like that when they took the car, but unfortunately i didn't notice it until almost a week later but thanks to pete, i know i can take that rear piece out and possibly fiberglass around it and paint it green, or black btw, i forgot which guy you were were you wearing a green or red t-shirt?

neither-- i was in the white shirt with the canada hockey hat on

fosset or faucet?

I dont even know, im all drugged up now...

Page 53 of 54 1 2 51 52 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard