Good Morning everyone!

I just slept for like 12 hours! I was so damn tired when I got home, I just ate something and crashed in bed.

I had to drive home in the rain with no wipers because the pass. side one seemed about to let go evertime they would wipe. I figured I'd keep them off instead of beeing known as the guy in the convoy home with a "flying wiperblade"

Anyway, Yeah that was a great time.

That goof in the Mustang didn't even own the car, it was one of those special edition Shelby GT500H's, the "H" for Hertz, as in the rental place. They are all black with gold stripes like that.

I wish I could remember everyones names! I forgot half of them by the time we ate! (and everyones by the time I got home!)LOL

I posted the few pics I had too, but others took better ones.

I really look forward to getting together again, and now that I know how to post pics, I 'll be sure to endulge a little more with my cam.!

Oh, and P.S. Bonnie, while you're fixing you're fiberglass, don;t forget to get rid of those bumper scratches!

The relentless pursuit of unrealness ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2000 SVT Contour -Toreador/Tan -Build #363 -121ooo miles -priceless