Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 54 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
lol i should use names...i was parked next to Bonnie not u and no i didn't hear u ask about cleveland... there was more ohio people at other tables...oh well

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
was there really? I could have sworn when I looked down the table around Steeda and Rawbutt there were a lot of other SeMI people than Ohio.. who knows-- I may be biased since I was surrounded by the Ohio ones

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
im still waiting for some pics...Jason..where they at?

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
im still waiting for some pics...Jason..where they at?

you and me both-- when I get to K-zoo tommorow i'm going to punch my brother a few times for taking the camera without asking haha

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Yeah Me and someone else almost ran completely ran off the road. I didn't want to hit who was infront of me.
As for the M.O.A.D pix I didnt get the chance to get one of barge eating it lol I got some highway shots but most of them suck =/

Funny quote from steeda for the day
-Steeda
"Look at Barge sitting next to 3 girls"
-Mark
"One of them is a guy..."

When I get back up in Michigan Wednesday I'll try and upload the pix. Absolutley great turnout though.

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Don't worry Carl I'll put them up in Pix and Vids soon enough, I got some good highway shots too.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Lexxer:
Funny quote from steeda for the day
-Steeda
"Look at Barge sitting next to 3 girls"
-Mark
"One of them is a guy..."

Poor Steeda....he thought she was HOTT too

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
lmao

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by B.Brattina:

haha-- I was dying to ask you this at some point, how did you crack your rear in half?

the towing company cracked it when they dropped it off at my bf's work, when my alternator took a crap on me about three weeks ago. it wasn't like that when they took the car, but unfortunately i didn't notice it until almost a week later but thanks to pete, i know i can take that rear piece out and possibly fiberglass around it and paint it green, or black btw, i forgot which guy you were were you wearing a green or red t-shirt?

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Good Morning everyone!

I just slept for like 12 hours! I was so damn tired when I got home, I just ate something and crashed in bed.

I had to drive home in the rain with no wipers because the pass. side one seemed about to let go evertime they would wipe. I figured I'd keep them off instead of beeing known as the guy in the convoy home with a "flying wiperblade"

Anyway, Yeah that was a great time.

That goof in the Mustang didn't even own the car, it was one of those special edition Shelby GT500H's, the "H" for Hertz, as in the rental place. They are all black with gold stripes like that.

I wish I could remember everyones names! I forgot half of them by the time we ate! (and everyones by the time I got home!)LOL

I posted the few pics I had too, but others took better ones.

I really look forward to getting together again, and now that I know how to post pics, I 'll be sure to endulge a little more with my cam.!

Oh, and P.S. Bonnie, while you're fixing you're fiberglass, don;t forget to get rid of those bumper scratches!

The relentless pursuit of unrealness ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2000 SVT Contour -Toreador/Tan -Build #363 -121ooo miles -priceless
Page 51 of 54 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard