Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 54 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Maybe I'll have a Mirko by the Summer Bash. Depends on whether or not I can find the money to repaint the front of my car.

I was gonna wait till Spring though, don't want salt all over a freshly painted Mirko and front end

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
the drive back to cleveland was just pouring rain....hit a couple nice sized puddles on the highway..fishtailed a little.....good times

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
yeah, i'd drive to hell.....oh wait, i'm already there. short drive for me!!! hahahaha i need another beer......it's too frickin hot out

i got a pic of jared humping my car....he wouldn't leave her alone she was a little peppier after i left, though! he needs to hurry up and get home so everyone else can see the M.O.A.D. pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOAD? Does that mean he has some pics from today!?! haha-- that would be nice--

It was soooo hot out, I had quite a few waters, even stole our Ontario CEG'ers water haha (scottster) I believe--
Now i'm enjoying some nice mixed beverages

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
crazycarl....which car was yours? i hated the fact there were so many of us that half the people i didn't even get to meet. nametags next time, for sure!!! i was just happy to see four green csvt's including mine! glad to see most of y'all made it home ok, though

my stomach hurts so much from all the laughing and food.....(and the beer) i keep thinking about the M.O.A.D..........good lawd that thing was HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
the drive back to cleveland was just pouring rain....hit a couple nice sized puddles on the highway..fishtailed a little.....good times

I asked everyone near the "Ohio" side of the table since I was at the end if anyone was from Cleveland and everyone said no.. did you show up late?

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
END OF SUMMER BASH SEPT 16TH IN SEMI, location to be determined by next weekend 100%

TAKE OFF SEPT 16th!!!!!!

D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
COOL COOL Sept 16th Im There!!!!!!!!!!

98 Contour SVT 160k #1449/6535 Born:5/29/97 Died: YEA RIGHT!!!! [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/OneKidd23/DARKONE.jpg[/IMG]
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i had the completely stock looking black 98 SVT.... u were parked next to me i think... i was the dude with the OSU hat on.

and no i didnt show up late....hmm must haved missed that.

Last edited by CrazyCarl; 07/30/06 11:39 PM.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
i got a pic of jared humping my car....he wouldn't leave her alone she was a little peppier after i left, though! he needs to hurry up and get home so everyone else can see the M.O.A.D. pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOAD? Does that mean he has some pics from today!?! haha-- that would be nice--

It was soooo hot out, I had quite a few waters, even stole our Ontario CEG'ers water haha (scottster) I believe--
Now i'm enjoying some nice mixed beverages

yes, that means he has pics from today and the M.O.A.D. stands for "mother of all dogs" HAHAHA....poor derek! jared got some good pics but we have to wait till he's done pimpin it in p-burg

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
i had the completely stock looking black 98 SVT.... u were parked next to me i think... i was the dude with the OSU hat on.

and no i didnt show up late....hmm must haved missed that.

in the lot? No way.. I don't even remember anymore but if you were, I'm sorry I missed you! haha

yes, that means he has pics from today and the M.O.A.D. stands for "mother of all dogs" HAHAHA....poor derek! jared got some good pics but we have to wait till he's done pimpin it in p-burg

GOOD! I can't wait-- I thought about ordering that but the 'double-dog' was good enough to hold me over until I got home! haha-- I was dying to ask you this at some point, how did you crack your rear in half?

Page 50 of 54 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard