Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 54 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 53 54
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Helluva turnout -- Cruise was SWEET from McD's--- Except the near accident rofl, those who were near the back know what i'm talking about--

Saw a shelby with a jackoff driver--

Food was good but took a while for me-- there couldn't have been enough WATER!

Stayed briefly after eating to look at the cars, then took off--

Steeda ALMOST got caught in some rain but lucked out, I had the pleasure of staring at his ass the whole way home... too bad it wasn't wet

Had a good time guys- Hopefully next time I get to meet some other people

-Blake "B.Brattina"

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Yea there was almost a fender bender, it was crazy I think everyone was amazed by the [censored] in the Mustang flipin us off cuz we looked sweet LMAO, And Steeda did get caught in the rain on the way back!!!

Last edited by DARKONE; 07/30/06 08:37 PM.

98 Contour SVT 160k #1449/6535 Born:5/29/97 Died: YEA RIGHT!!!! [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/OneKidd23/DARKONE.jpg[/IMG]
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ya Steeda Got caught in the rain then in his paying attention to riding ran out of gas. I had to walk to a gas station put gas in a windsheild washer bottle then in the bike. Ohh i was pissed!! I have huge blister on my foot now becuase my boots where soaked.

Great meet!!!!!!! now lets see some pics!

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
sorry i got there late guys!! jason told me you were farther out. i also underestimated the speed you all would be driving! had WAY too much fun...i'm glad the rain held off as long as it did.

jared......YOU NEED TO GET HOME AND POST THE PICS!!! LOL hopefully everyone else made it home safely, with my handy-dandy directions john, i'm assuming you made it ok since you didn't call haha

it was nice putting faces to names. i must give my apologies to scott b/c my bumper DOES have more scratches than his!!! can't wait till the end of summer bash!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Great turnout guys, and that fender bender was a scary moment I must say . And I swear, if I had my siren and lights on the csvt today, I would have pulled that mustang over, just becuase I can. Looking forward to the next meet.

Black '00 CSVT #4 of 2150 K&N ru-3530, BAT MTF, Magnaflow exhaust, MSDS headers, and optimized y-pipe.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Did anyone take any pics on the freeway on the way down there? Those would be awesome but I didn't notice anyone out of the line, etc.. -- I hope I am in some

Steeda is that why you got off at that one random exit or were you just going somewhere else?

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
I got off at 94 to go up merriman. Bill was to far in front of me to signal him. Sucked but ohh well [censored] happens but i ran out of gas friday night too. from now on the moment that light comes on Im pulling over and getting gas.

The sucky part was i didn't even see the light becuase i was paying attention to the road.

D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Yea I was almost tempted to chase him down...............LOL!! Well all should have chased him. he was just so so jealous I Think. Yo guys heres a few pics I took from Mcdonalds and the E-way! hope ya'll like em.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=picsvids&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=2&o=7

98 Contour SVT 160k #1449/6535 Born:5/29/97 Died: YEA RIGHT!!!! [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/OneKidd23/DARKONE.jpg[/IMG]
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Sorry I didnt introduce myself bonnie, I was THE BLACK GUY LMAO sittin next to Worldtours Roommate, So I apologize. And I dont think u saw that big ass scratch on my bumper LOL. The turnout was awesome I can wait til the next time we get together.!

S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
what mustang?? the one with the gold stripes????

I was toyin with that WS6 for a bit

Page 46 of 54 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard