Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 54 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 53 54
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
The turbo'd CSVT IS making this meet and I'm really glad to see this, seeing its been sometime since he's been out to a meet, even longer than me JD has a pretty busy scedule so I understand for sure and again, I'm really sorry to miss this meet guys, but seeing that Jason put this together, its sure to go off well

JD, don't forget your camera

Steeda, did you call on that XR

Everyone else, except Dave , have a great meet!

J/K Dave and seriously, scrape up some money and get that car over here before the WDC. I can make all the mineral show up in that gray

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
J/K Dave and seriously, scrape up some money and get that car over here before the WDC. I can make all the mineral show up in that gray

seriously, rog... the day i spend money to pay someone to wax my own car, is the day i officially remove my balls and put them in a jar. the paint doesn't need to be deep and mineraly for it to go fast.... and all my time and $$ (car-wise) goes towards making it fast. if we get some decent weather soon, i'll be at the track looking for 11's.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

seriously, rog... the day i spend money to pay someone to wax my own car, is the day i officially remove my balls and put them in a jar. the paint doesn't need to be deep and mineraly for it to go fast.... and all my time and $$ (car-wise) goes towards making it fast. if we get some decent weather soon, i'll be at the track looking for 11's.

Dave, change your name to "Big Daddy Dave Garlits"

Think about it like this, with all the "experts" who predicted my car would run from the mid to high 15's the wax had to account for something

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Well, I just finished the car. 'Been workin on it all day! Phew! I was/is F-ing hot and humid out there.

Besides a good in/out cleaning, I finally did a little project I've been thinkin' about for a while. This meet just gave me the motivation to do it.

I bought little black mud flaps, and inserted them backwards inside the front of the front wheel well, and the back of the rear one, flush with the black trim, to bring the "blackness" right down to the bottom of the skirts. I always thought they looked flimsy just hanging in thin air, and no it does NOT look ghetto! It really makes the car look more "solid".

I know it's not the most exciting mod., but I'm proud of my achievment!

Sry for no pics, but I havn't quite figured that one out yet.

See you tomorra at McD's!

Last edited by Scottster; 07/30/06 01:25 AM.

The relentless pursuit of unrealness ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2000 SVT Contour -Toreador/Tan -Build #363 -121ooo miles -priceless
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
c all u guys tomarrow...hopefully it is going to be as big as the list...if not..that will truly suck.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by BaBySHO:

Thought we already went thru this but oh well.

We did, but you know how people say they are going but back out at the last moment.

Originally posted by blacksvtownsyou:
alright so now there is only 1 day TILL the MEET...

WHO IS GOING TO THIS> dont count your self as going if u wont show up.. thanks!

1.Blacksvtownsyou
2.Mystique97
3.BaBySHO
4.Lexxer (I may only be riding thru though till Tony's, I have to be in Newark around 4-5)

Just got done waxing the car, I'm still self concious about my rear tails and reflector but she looks great. Also, is anyone else going to be bringing a 2way radio? I always have one in my car but it would be a neat way to communicate...just a thought...

98.5 Silver Contour SVT 4931/6535 - March 8th, 1998. *Knaubernized *Brows *Clear Corners *5% Tints *Lil bump in the trunk ^.^ CarDomain Page *Updated August 6th*
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Lexxer:

Just got done waxing the car, I'm still self concious about my rear tails and reflector

Hey, everyone has different tastes, makes your car more unique.. Stand out know its yours.

Cya there Tomorow! (I bet its going ot be a hot one!)

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
No two ways here!

but i did get a new front tire and it balanced. Lets just say 115 in fourth (@7.5k of 16.2k) with no woobles

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I didn't get time to wash the car today. So i might be coming to the meet with a FILTHY car.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by blacksvtownsyou:
alright so now there is only 1 day TILL the MEET...

WHO IS GOING TO THIS> dont count your self as going if u wont show up.. thanks!

1.Blacksvtownsyou
2.Mystique97
3.BaBySHO
4.Lexxer (I may only be riding thru though till Tony's, I have to be in Newark around 4-5)
5. 99SEsport2004

I can't wait to see all these cars there! Who cares what condition its in, just come out and have some fun and don't be so uptight about a few scratches here and there, its not like these are trailer queens. Mine still isn't quite finished from my accident but its got one good side to photograph lol.

Drive safe everyone!

Metallic Steel Blue 99 SE Sport ATX college= few mods Infinity Kappas just added I have no secondaries! SELL ME YOUR WORKING IMRC box!!!
Page 42 of 54 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard