Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 54 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 53 54
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Not that it matters too much (except for someone taking pics ) but I must work on Sunday!

theres a friggin shocker.

death, taxes, and roger missing a meet because of work!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
Originally posted by 99SEsport2K4:

Who all from the Cleveland area is planning on meeting up on the turnpike?
First rest stop past the Lorain/Elyria exit (state route 57)
11:30AM

1. Imnotacop420 (malcolm)
2. mystique97 (Jason) meeting at my house
3. 99SEsport2004 (keith)
4. CrazyCarl

Well Malcolm I'm meetin you at K-mart anyways . Hey I should have my CB and 2 way radios also my 2 way radios go up to 14 channels 2 miles and I'll turn the walky talkie on channel 9 once I get close to the exit.
Think I should bring money for a toll booth or anything or are we avoiding that?

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Not that it matters too much (except for someone taking pics ) but I must work on Sunday!

Sorry Dave, gotta do it and besides, wait till we all get our electric bill next month, atleast I will not be as "shocked" I'm expecting it to be about $300.00 I'm off on August 11th (Fri) to go down to Woodward and hang out, August 18th (Fri) to get a good nights sleep for the WDC the next day and August 25th (Fri) for the 4th annual "MEATA" that AM1130 "The Fan" is throwing again for its listeners, so I'll be out and about I'm truely sorry to be missing this meet and will do everything in my power, as well as pray, that we're not so buried at work for the End of Summer bash in Sept!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
alright so now there is only 1 day TILL the MEET...

WHO IS GOING TO THIS> dont count your self as going if u wont show up.. thanks!

1.Blacksvtownsyou

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:

1.Blacksvtownsyou
2.Mystique97

Thought we already went thru this but oh well.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S

Sorry Dave, gotta do it and besides, wait till we all get our electric bill next month, atleast I will not be as "shocked" I'm expecting it to be about $300.00 I'm off on August 11th (Fri) to go down to Woodward and hang out, August 18th (Fri) to get a good nights sleep for the WDC the next day and August 25th (Fri) for the 4th annual "MEATA" that AM1130 "The Fan" is throwing again for its listeners, so I'll be out and about I'm truely sorry to be missing this meet and will do everything in my power, as well as pray, that we're not so buried at work for the End of Summer bash in Sept!

Gay I think our AC has been on maybe 4 days!

Don't be such a pansy!!!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Will the turbo tour you were comin in still be gracing us with it's presence?

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
B
No life but CEG
No life but CEG
B

1.Blacksvtownsyou
2.Mystique97
3.BaBySHO

Thought we already went thru this but oh well.

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Berkel:
No you weren't ..
I can't get off work though. How long does everyone think they'll stay in Toledo? I get off work at 5, 4 if there's no one there but it's a Sunday and will probably be packed

My car's all ready too

//teaser:

--

Hopefully I can meet up with someone in the afterhours

I wish I could get my brother to go for me. He's so selfconscious about the little rust spot on the hood of his CSVT He just needs to lower it

...good lord that thing is CLEAN!!! i'm jealous...my car looks like crap. i just got done cleaning the wheels off, i think it's been almost a year since i've cleaned em i'm waiting until later to actually wash it, to try and avoid water spots. tell your stinkin brother to come, i betcha i have more rust than him!!!! LOL i have a dented, rusted trunk lid and a busted rear bumper, and lexxer said his bumper is kinda messed up, too. he shouldn't be ashamed! i have to go back outside and clean the interior....this should be fun maybe my friend and i will come up and visit, i have to drop her back off that way anyways!!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Yea Bonnie my car has a few dents, and my crazy ass backed into a big ass bolder at a friends apartment complex I was PISSED!!!!!!!!!! So now I got a nice scrape on my bumper So I feel ya pain I think imma wash mine later one and bring some towels or something to wipe her down when i get to the meet.

98 Contour SVT 160k #1449/6535 Born:5/29/97 Died: YEA RIGHT!!!! [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/OneKidd23/DARKONE.jpg[/IMG]
Page 41 of 54 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard