Print Thread
Page 40 of 54 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 53 54
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by imnotacop420:
Originally posted by Berkel:
Hmphhh.. what seems to be a little easier, is get on the turnpike towards Toledo. 100 miles later, take exit 71 and merge onto I-280N towards Toledo/Detroit. Then take exit 9 to Front Street.

Taking it to 75 will bring you too far I think.

Thanks for the info, what way do we turn onto front street? How far down the road is it etc. ?

Who all from the Cleveland area is planning on meeting up on the turnpike?
First rest stop past the Lorain/Elyria exit (state route 57)
11:30AM

1. Imnotacop420 (malcolm)
2. mystique97 (Jason) meeting at my house

car is still in the garage at the moment with not nearly done what i wanted.. sooo.. we'll see.. man i dont wanna have sand in my vag and miss this.

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
Originally posted by imnotacop420:
Hmphhh.. what seems to be a little easier, is get on the turnpike towards Toledo. 100 miles later, take exit 71 and merge onto I-280N towards Toledo/Detroit. Then take exit 9 to Front Street.

Taking it to 75 will bring you too far I think.

Thanks for the info, what way do we turn onto front street? How far down the road is it etc. ?

car is still in the garage at the moment with not nearly done what i wanted.. sooo.. we'll see.. man i dont wanna have sand in my vag and miss this.

holy [censored] you better make it, your SVT is in my top 10 faveriotes.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Please come. dont do it for your car... do it for the time, it will be cool.

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
CEG\'er
CEG\'er

3. 99SEsport2004 (keith)

I am not sure if 280 is open. They were doing construction on the bridge and I don't know if they finished it yet....but mapquest said to take 280 so we'll see.

Metallic Steel Blue 99 SE Sport ATX college= few mods Infinity Kappas just added I have no secondaries! SELL ME YOUR WORKING IMRC box!!!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Not that it matters too much (except for someone taking pics ) but I must work on Sunday! It not so many words the boss needs us there, so I'm working this Sunday and will miss the meet. I guess the upside is 6 hours at double time and it should more than cover the electric bill thats sure to "shock" us next month (I thought that was a good one myself) I hope someone brings a camera and takes some pics so I can atleast see how big the meet really got to be

Steeda, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure you got it, so if you or anyone else in interested in a pretty decent 87' Merkur XR4Ti red w/gray on the bottom and gray cloth seats call this guy Dave (586-256-1770) I'm not going to mention the price because of the rules, but its well within someone budget lookin' for one of these cars, trust me and the body is pretty decent shape, its all there, original rims, moonroof and bi-wing

Once again, have a great time at the meet guys and becareful going down there. Also Bonnie, thanks for making up those directions for everyone, it will be much appreciated

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Not that it matters too much (except for someone taking pics ) but I must work on Sunday! It not so many words the boss needs us there, so I'm working this Sunday and will miss the meet. I guess the upside is 6 hours at double time and it should more than cover the electric bill thats sure to "shock" us next month (I thought that was a good one myself) I hope someone brings a camera and takes some pics so I can atleast see how big the meet really got to be

Steeda, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure you got it, so if you or anyone else in interested in a pretty decent 87' Merkur XR4Ti red w/gray on the bottom and gray cloth seats call this guy Dave (586-256-1770) I'm not going to mention the price because of the rules, but its well within someone budget lookin' for one of these cars, trust me and the body is pretty decent shape, its all there, original rims, moonroof and bi-wing

Once again, have a great time at the meet guys and becareful going down there. Also Bonnie, thanks for making up those directions for everyone, it will be much appreciated

laaaaame

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 99SEsport2K4:

3. 99SEsport2004 (keith)
4. CrazyCarl

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
berkel...sorry about the jerk comment earlier. i was just kidding you still need to go though!!

No you weren't ..
I can't get off work though. How long does everyone think they'll stay in Toledo? I get off work at 5, 4 if there's no one there but it's a Sunday and will probably be packed

My car's all ready too

//teaser:

--

Hopefully I can meet up with someone in the afterhours

I wish I could get my brother to go for me. He's so selfconscious about the little rust spot on the hood of his CSVT He just needs to lower it

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
berkel...sorry about the jerk comment earlier. i was just kidding you still need to go though!!

No you weren't ..
I can't get off work though. How long does everyone think they'll stay in Toledo? I get off work at 5, 4 if there's no one there but it's a Sunday and will probably be packed

My car's all ready too

//teaser:

--

Hopefully I can meet up with someone in the afterhours

I GUESS its good looking... I guess.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
I GUESS its good looking... I guess.

Hopefully I don't turn into a whore like Goonz and fill up a whole page with pics

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
Page 40 of 54 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard