Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Not that it matters too much (except for someone taking pics ) but I must work on Sunday! It not so many words the boss needs us there, so I'm working this Sunday and will miss the meet. I guess the upside is 6 hours at double time and it should more than cover the electric bill thats sure to "shock" us next month (I thought that was a good one myself) I hope someone brings a camera and takes some pics so I can atleast see how big the meet really got to be

Steeda, I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure you got it, so if you or anyone else in interested in a pretty decent 87' Merkur XR4Ti red w/gray on the bottom and gray cloth seats call this guy Dave (586-256-1770) I'm not going to mention the price because of the rules, but its well within someone budget lookin' for one of these cars, trust me and the body is pretty decent shape, its all there, original rims, moonroof and bi-wing

Once again, have a great time at the meet guys and becareful going down there. Also Bonnie, thanks for making up those directions for everyone, it will be much appreciated

laaaaame

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?