Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 54 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 53 54
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
wow....did someone not get fed today?????

J/K derek!!!!!! i wasn't crying though, just merely repeating what our smart forecasters have been saying

My point exactly... they don't have any idea what they are talking about 4 days ahead of time...

And everyone bring big sacks.. because I hear it might be raining gov't toilet seats.. and they go for 4-6k a pop.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
wow....did someone not get fed today?????

J/K derek!!!!!! i wasn't crying though, just merely repeating what our smart forecasters have been saying

My point exactly... they don't have any idea what they are talking about 4 days ahead of time...

And everyone bring big sacks..

food?

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Why are you even checking the weather 4 days ahead of time. Just shut up and drive to the meet. I don't care if it's raining toilet seats.

Sheesh.. bunch of freakin babies.

agreed... I drove to the last Dave and Busters meet in february... I dont know if anybody remembers that but there was a blizzard the night before... something like 8 inches of snow... Yeah, I was booking it down back roads in snow almost up to my front bumper doing 60 miles an hour. That was a BLAST! I never knew my contour was that good in the snow...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Berkel:
Hmphhh.. what seems to be a little easier, is get on the turnpike towards Toledo. 100 miles later, take exit 71 and merge onto I-280N towards Toledo/Detroit. Then take exit 9 to Front Street.

Taking it to 75 will bring you too far I think.

Thanks for the info, what way do we turn onto front street? How far down the road is it etc. ?

Who all from the Cleveland area is planning on meeting up on the turnpike?
First rest stop past the Lorain/Elyria exit (state route 57)
11:30AM

1. Imnotacop420 (malcolm)
2. mystique97 (Jason) meeting at my house

98 T Red SVT CF hood and trunk, Vogtland springs, KYB struts, 8mm wires, KKM intake, BAT intake pipe, resonator removed, Steeda Short Throw, JVC MP3/WMA head unit, Alpine Type-S surround, 2 10in, Kicker subs, Soundstream amp,
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

Packos address-

Tony Packo's - Front Street Restaurant (MAP)
1902 Front Street, Toledo, OH 43605
M-Th: 11am - 10pm, F-Sat: 11am to 11pm,
Sun: Noon - 9pm
Restaurant Phone: (419)691-6054
Restaurant fax: (419)691-8358

Last edited by Beans; 07/27/06 10:02 PM.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I might have to work on Sunday, I know, I know, but theres not much I can do about it, we're SUPER busy I'll know more tomorrow...hopefully

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Why are you even checking the weather 4 days ahead of time. Just shut up and drive to the meet. I don't care if it's raining toilet seats.

Sheesh.. bunch of freakin babies.

agreed... I drove to the last Dave and Busters meet in february... I dont know if anybody remembers that but there was a blizzard the night before... something like 8 inches of snow... Yeah, I was booking it down back roads in snow almost up to my front bumper doing 60 miles an hour. That was a BLAST! I never knew my contour was that good in the snow...

... they arent good in the snow... i go to school in k-zoo... my car = the suck in snow

EDIT: i'm getting extremely excited for this meet-- I want to see TONS of freeway cruisin pictures from someone since my digi. sucks and I won't take pics driving by myself haha--- hopefully i'm in one

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by B.Brattina:

EDIT: i'm getting extremely excited for this meet-- I want to see TONS of freeway cruisin pictures from someone since my digi. sucks and I won't take pics driving by myself haha--- hopefully i'm in one

Im excited too! first meet! ill take alot of crusin pics.. are u meeting at the McDonalds?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm out.. got a call today... going to Washington on Saturday.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 36 of 54 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard