Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 54 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 53 54
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Well, i have gutted pre cats, a gutted main cat. and bassani cat back system..it sounds good at low rpms.. but high it makes a loud gross sound. i need 2 mufflers

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Woo hoo, I can come to the meet Sunday!!!!
They gave me the day off I'm so pumped right now.
See you all there!

Edit: I hope this place has a parking lot because parking 25+ Contiques on the road is gonna be a [censored].

Last edited by Mystique97; 07/26/06 04:55 AM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Looks like we're going to need name tags for this meet

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i agree, christ-- i'm never going to be able to put online names to actual names (i'm the worst name person ever)

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
I don't own a contour, can I still come?

[IMG]http://zomp.dankpot.com/shosig.jpg[/IMG] '99 sho, green/grey, 105k, well modded '92 sho, white/grey, 145k, project car
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i was thinking about that the other day.....we need those black & white name tags that say "hello, my name is______, a.k.a._______. anyone know where to get them? lol

sorry brendan.....i tried looking through the post to find who said that but i got lost

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
i was thinking about that the other day.....we need those black & white name tags that say "hello, my name is______, a.k.a._______. anyone know where to get them? lol

sorry brendan.....i tried looking through the post to find who said that but i got lost

No no no, I take the cake as the worst name person ever... We could also just get like... those white tape tags that just stick on your shirt, and wright our actual name followed by our User name in in Quotations... But I dont know how i like that... I never thought in the past about being known by first names... Usualy people call me by my user name... or shorten it to something sweet like... "Alias" or "jerk" lol... "Jerk" seems to come up a most of the time... even people who arent on CEG call me that one... I must be famious or something

Oh man, this is going to be a great meet, im super looking forward to it.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
This meet is going to be sweet. I just hope I make it

Hey biggitybon, are you still getting a battery light?

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by hoboprodigy:
I don't own a contour, can I still come?

of course you can still come, did you at least have one at one point??? lol

rawbutt......i, myself, don't take my car above 6000RPM so i wouldn't know the answer to your question. but as of now....no, i am not getting a battery light. (knocks on wood). no CEL anymore either, but my ABS light does come on every so often (knocks on wood again) you said yours doesn't come on until 4500, right?? just don't take it near that!!! you can still drive comfortably under 3500 and have fun!!!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I thought I remember you saying somewhere that after you put in the new alternator that you were still getting a battery light.

Originally posted by BiggityBon:
just don't take it near that!!! you can still drive comfortably under 3500 and have fun!!!

Yes I know, but I can not have fun while shifting at 3500 RPM. Eeeek, im gonna have to keep it cool on the high way, 70 mph = about 3000 RPM, IIRC.

Page 29 of 54 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard