B

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:
i will prolly be at tonypackos at 12:30. ill make sure that they are ready for Us, i dont like being late to stuff. lol

Seriously....THANK YOU

BTW, it looks I'll be coming down in the most powerful CSVT in the country, so you'll not be subjected to my Crossfire and its 14 second capabilities

Thank goodness... don't want my WRX puking coolant in offense to the Crossfire.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:
i will prolly be at tonypackos at 12:30. ill make sure that they are ready for Us, i dont like being late to stuff. lol

Seriously....THANK YOU

BTW, it looks I'll be coming down in the most powerful CSVT in the country, so you'll not be subjected to my Crossfire and its 14 second capabilities

aww, I wanted a ride on the crossfire Well I guess I can settle for the fastest CSVT in the country... I GUESS that will have to do... Now all I have to is get the guy whom owns it to let me go for a ride

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Now all I have to is get the guy whom owns it to let me go for a ride

knowing who he is would likely be a good place to start, eh?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
High speed I-75? a 4cyl, a 4cyl turbo, a V-6 Turbo and a V-8 with funny stuff!

Place your bets!!!!!!!!!!

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:

1fastdad maybe?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by MxRacer:

1fastdad maybe?

Where the hell have you been Dave? Didn't you know 1fastdad has the fastest Contour in the country?!?!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Its NOT 1fastdad

Jared, do you seriously not know who's car this is? I think this proves what him and I talk about all the time, noone knows about this car yet its the most powerful CSVT in the country till someone steps up and lays down more than 401 on the dyno with their 3.0L turbo'd Tour. Talk about "shhhh, its a secret!"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Its NOT 1fastdad

Jared, do you seriously not know who's car this is? I think this proves what him and I talk about all the time, noone knows about this car yet its the most powerful CSVT in the country till someone steps up and lays down more than 401 on the dyno with their 3.0L turbo'd Tour. Talk about "shhhh, its a secret!"

Ya, um....Ray's car put down like 415 whp on a stock escape 3L.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Its NOT 1fastdad

Ya, um....Ray's car put down like 415 whp on a stock escape 3L.

yeah... I was gonna say ray when I heard "fastest CSVT in the country" because technically number wise he has the fastest one, but that wouldnt make sense as he lives in texas... Then I thought stazi... But hes running 3something, so I couldnt think of anybody else with rediculious number... except 1fastdad, but I dont know his power off hand... I know its high though...

Whom is this person? PM me....

Last edited by AliasJerkââ??¢; 07/25/06 12:29 AM.

Page 23 of 54 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard