I'm hoping that someone who lives pretty close to Tony's can get there at 1:00 to get things set up for us as we're not going to be able to make it there right at 1:00, sorry its not going to happen! We've got a TON of people coming and even with directions its going to take some time till everyone gets there Its going to take some work, but we'll get there and once there, we'll own the joint

Its under the name CEG, brillant ..."CEG, party of 30, you tables are ready!" "CEG, party of 30, hell, your room is ready!" If this meet goes off w/o too much of hitch, the bar is going WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up for the "End of Summer Bash"! I wonder what type of attraction we could mustur up for that one I could try and get Mr. TH to come on down and do a seminar or just BS with everyone, but don't hold your breath on that one The reason I think I can get him to come down and do this is because he needs me to detail his new X-type, so it might work out, that would be interesting to say the very least!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00