Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 54 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 53 54
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 99SVT:
Hmmm...how many people are planning on meeting at the mcdonalds in woodhaven before heading to toledo?

i think just about eveone who lives in michigan..

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Hmmm...how many people are planning on meeting at the mcdonalds in woodhaven before heading to toledo?

I plan to be there.

As far as the place in toledo, i don't know if there's gonna be enough seating for all of us, but either way, i shall bring my chair-in-a-bag.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by amarv12:

I plan to be there.

As far as the place in toledo, i don't know if there's gonna be enough seating for all of us, but either way, i shall bring my chair-in-a-bag.

oh i called them today, and told them that on july 30th at 1pm that 25 guest would be attending. the name is under CEG

and i will see everyone there on sunday

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Beans:

i think just about eveone who lives in michigan..

Thats a crap load of people.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:
Originally posted by amarv12:

I plan to be there.

oh i called them today, and told them that on july 30th at 1pm that 25 guest would be attending. the name is under CEG

and i will see everyone there on sunday

ROFL-- AWESOME! the place isn't too big (from what i remember when i was there 6 years ago)

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'm hoping that someone who lives pretty close to Tony's can get there at 1:00 to get things set up for us as we're not going to be able to make it there right at 1:00, sorry its not going to happen! We've got a TON of people coming and even with directions its going to take some time till everyone gets there Its going to take some work, but we'll get there and once there, we'll own the joint

Its under the name CEG, brillant ..."CEG, party of 30, you tables are ready!" "CEG, party of 30, hell, your room is ready!" If this meet goes off w/o too much of hitch, the bar is going WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up for the "End of Summer Bash"! I wonder what type of attraction we could mustur up for that one I could try and get Mr. TH to come on down and do a seminar or just BS with everyone, but don't hold your breath on that one The reason I think I can get him to come down and do this is because he needs me to detail his new X-type, so it might work out, that would be interesting to say the very least!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
hell, roger....it's going to be more like "CEG, party of 30, the restaurant is ready for you. HAVE AT IT!".. hahahahahaha i laughed my ass off!! well, i drove by there yesterday. 280 is pretty messed up, but don't worry...i've got it covered as far as parking, there's parking right next to the building on front st. and there's also a parking lot on the road in front of tony packo's. if you turn right on said road, you shall see it on your right

oh, i think LoveMySVT lives kinda out that way....maybe he could get there and save the restaurant for us???

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i will prolly be at tonypackos at 12:30. ill make sure that they are ready for Us, i dont like being late to stuff. lol

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
hell, roger....it's going to be more like "CEG, party of 30, the restaurant is ready for you. HAVE AT IT!".. hahahahahaha i laughed my ass off!! well, i drove by there yesterday. 280 is pretty messed up, but don't worry...i've got it covered as far as parking, there's parking right next to the building on front st. and there's also a parking lot on the road in front of tony packo's. if you turn right on said road, you shall see it on your right

oh, i think LoveMySVT lives kinda out that way....maybe he could get there and save the restaurant for us???

gonna take us around some twisty roads? I would love to show off the new rolla' suspension in action

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
gonna take us around some twisty roads? I would love to show off the new rolla' suspension in action

toledo and twisty roads do NOT go together!! lol the road i will be taking you on curves in some spots, but it's not exciting by any means!! here is an overview map of the route we'll be taking: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&1pn=&1a=1500+e.+alexis+road&1c=toledo&1s=oh&1z=43612&2pn=&2a=1902+front+street&2c=toledo&2s=oh&2z=43605&r=f

if you click on that link it should let you zoom in on miami st. i could take you down I280, but I don't think you would all want to drive through downtown toledo. too many traffic lights and weird people! lol

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

Page 21 of 54 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard