Originally posted by BiggityBon:
if you all are heading down I75, then I could meet you at the Meijer store at the Alexis Rd. exit. It's west of the e-way. They have I280 closed at the Greenbelt Pkwy, so you have to stay on I75 and take the back way.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

We should be at the Meijers on Alexis Road by quarter to 1:00, give or take a couple minutes. I think we should do this, so we'll meet you there, touch up on the directions or maybe you could get us some copies of directions from Meijers on how to get there via the "detour" Its going to be really hard to keep a group this big together for every light, so the copies of directions would be great!

Rawburt, you complaining about Jason doing 55 in a 55 is silly You of all people should know better about speeding on the freeway, right

Jared, read young man, read! This thread has been going long enough to stay on top of it, no exuses The only way to make up for this is to remove those Enkie hubcaps and get some rims to appease us

I'm not trying to be a "fun governor" here, but we'll need to stay on scedule to make this work out smoothly. Get to the McDonalds by noon so we can leave there at 12:15 p.m. Then we head to the Meijers on Alexis Rd (first exit inside of Ohio, turn right at the light and go down about 2 miles max and its on your left) to meet up with our "detour expert" so we can get to Tony Packos. We'll be there after 1:00, but we'll get there

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00