Print Thread
Page 18 of 54 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 53 54
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by m!key:
that is cool, they are prototypes.

I demand a set for ContourX... make it so.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Rance:
I will have a set of intrax springs brand new in the box if anyone is interested. just when you see the make me an offer.

I have a set of B&G springs brand new in the box.. ill bring them if anyone is interested in them

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Cleveland guys- we might be able to meet in North Ridgeville at Sheetz or McDonalds. They're both a half mile off the turnpike and 480 and the tp intersect right there. Lets set a meeting place and get a train going.

im going to be coming from akron..i can meet up with you guys on the turnpike.. or just before..but i need a time

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
if you all are heading down I75, then I could meet you at the Meijer store at the Alexis Rd. exit. It's west of the e-way. They have I280 closed at the Greenbelt Pkwy, so you have to stay on I75 and take the back way.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

We should be at the Meijers on Alexis Road by quarter to 1:00, give or take a couple minutes. I think we should do this, so we'll meet you there, touch up on the directions or maybe you could get us some copies of directions from Meijers on how to get there via the "detour" Its going to be really hard to keep a group this big together for every light, so the copies of directions would be great!

Rawburt, you complaining about Jason doing 55 in a 55 is silly You of all people should know better about speeding on the freeway, right

Jared, read young man, read! This thread has been going long enough to stay on top of it, no exuses The only way to make up for this is to remove those Enkie hubcaps and get some rims to appease us

I'm not trying to be a "fun governor" here, but we'll need to stay on scedule to make this work out smoothly. Get to the McDonalds by noon so we can leave there at 12:15 p.m. Then we head to the Meijers on Alexis Rd (first exit inside of Ohio, turn right at the light and go down about 2 miles max and its on your left) to meet up with our "detour expert" so we can get to Tony Packos. We'll be there after 1:00, but we'll get there

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

We should be at the Meijers on Alexis Road by quarter to 1:00, give or take a couple minutes. I think we should do this, so we'll meet you there, touch up on the directions or maybe you could get us some copies of directions from Meijers on how to get there via the "detour" Its going to be really hard to keep a group this big together for every light, so the copies of directions would be great!

I'm not trying to be a "fun governor" here, but we'll need to stay on scedule to make this work out smoothly. Get to the McDonalds by noon so we can leave there at 12:15 p.m. Then we head to the Meijers on Alexis Rd (first exit inside of Ohio, turn right at the light and go down about 2 miles max and its on your left) to meet up with our "detour expert" so we can get to Tony Packos. We'll be there after 1:00, but we'll get there

Thanks Roger! I figured you all would like to know since the directions given on both mapquest AND yahoo don't mention ANYTHING about the bridge construction I'm going to drive the detour route this weekend and get exact directions, exit #'s...etc.etc... I'll type up a copy at work here and make a bunch of copies for everyone.

Here's a link to what they've said about the construction project recently : http://www.lookuptoledo.org/downloads/p4/Toledo%20Blade%20Article.pdf

and another: http://www.lookuptoledo.org/2_overview.htm

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
ok, im confused michigan people meet at Micky D's? or Mejier?

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
you'll be meeting at mickey d's first.......then meet me at meijer's so i can give you all directions to tony packo's.

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Beans:
ok, im confused michigan people meet at Micky D's? or Mejier?

Jason said it was the McDonalds on West road off I-75...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
you'll be meeting at mickey d's first.......then meet me at meijer's so i can give you all directions to tony packo's.

ok, thank you for clearing things up

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
:P

Last edited by Beans; 07/21/06 05:48 PM.

Page 18 of 54 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 53 54

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard