A rarity has happened, Steeda has cracked back on someone who deserved it The address is in the thread, a couple pages back, but its there. While I'm at it, I'd like to thank the Ohio guys for the assist in setting this up and Steeda for the goal, seeing he added his name to this way back when, thus making people show up

I think we need to heed Brendans advice, lets leave NO LATER than 12:15 p.m. Sorry to be the "time police" but with this many people going we need to be on some type of scedule It would be cool as hell if we could get a freeway shot of all the cars single file, so if someones got a buddy going and can shot some pics, lets try and make that happen. Just and , pics through the moonroof would be especially cool I'm really lookin' forward to this meet, should be a good one!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00