Tyrus Thomas should be able to help them. If you ask me, he's the x-factor for them in the upcoming season. P.J. Brown had the worst year of his career last year, so you've gotta hope he can average at least double-digit points for you, 'cause you know you're not gonna get it from Wallace. That move, IMO, was made because his contract is up next summer and that's it. He's a marginally better scorer than Chandler is. J.R. Smith isn't a guy that likes to be coached, so I don't anticipate him being around too long because that'll fly with Skiles for about a month. He's a hell of a talent but he butted heads with Byron Scott in New Orleans big-time. For them to give up on a 20-year old kid that quick doesn't look too good for him.

While the signing of Wallace and getting rid of Chandler and his bloated-ass contract were good moves, I don't think this turns the Bulls into the conference favorite just yet. You still have Miami, Detroit, Cleveland and NJ to contend with. They've definitely made themselves better but I wouldn't set aside money for NBA Finals tickets just yet.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...