Well i don't know exaclty how much power i put down with the 75/100/125 shots, but i do know with a 125 shot i trapped 110mph.

I have a regular 2.5 V6 without SVT cams. Now it does have pretty much all bolt-ons, so i figure i prolly got 160ish whp. At the very most 170...AT THE MOST! So if you add 125hp to that i got 295. Based off of my 110mph trap speed i would guess that the hp can't be too far off.

Hmmm...maybe i will have to go to the dyno soon...i would actually like to know what i can put down.

My thinking for placing mine in the MAF is to let the fual/nitrous atomize better before hitting the divider and going around the bend in the UIM. Even if i do loose a little hp because of it, i feel a little safer knowing i don't have the nozzle really close to the divider. Like other people have voiced concerns about, i don't want all that fuel to hit the divider and fall down...i think it would be better for the motor to have it be further from it.

But i really don't know all that much about nitrous...i have only had it for just over a year....averaging just over a bottle every two weeks ... i get a little crazy with it sometimes.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit