Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by Tourige:
IIRC Direct Port - Each port gets its own nozzle.

Im not trying to "Correct" Warmonger as i know he knows more about these cars than i ever will. Im just Going on what i know as direct port, Ive never heard of someone using 2 nozzles for Direct port, every one i have seen has a nozzle for each port.

Sorry, i didnt mean to rock the boat, just throwing ideas out there for the thread starter.

Tom wasn't referring to a direct port setup, he was just stating that you may want to use two seperate nozzles for the fuel and nitrous. Personally, I used a Shark Nozzle, I believe made by NZ. Worked fine for me and I would stick with that for simplicity sake.

Thats not what he was saying, he is saying you drill 2 35 shot nozzles into the UIM Corners. I think you mis read his post(running a different nitrous and fuel line to different corners= )

saw that but forgot about it. I understand his reasoning for it, but don't think its really needed for anything under ~100hp shot. Some people worry about the nitrous/fuel mixture hitting that 'wall' and it fall out of the air and puddling in the intake. I think his idea is a decent one, but doubt anyone will every try it.

Ryan Trollin!