Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
if the morettes werent getting done soon i would be on these like stink on poop. wait, i thought you were making me a pair anyway ricky.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
If my lenses weren't hazzed beyond recognition, I'd be in on this. Maybe after today I can if I find a good set of lights at the junkyard.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Jeez, I can't believe some of the responses I'm seeing. God, people, why do you think they call them Hightower lights? They're named after the guy who did them first!!! "Seems alittle steep, better be lined with gold, wet sand them for me", Jesus, I don't believe this. I approached Chris about doing this a year or so ago and he said no cause he didn't have the time to get involved with it. If mine weren't already done by that banned butthead in California, I'd be on this in a second. If you want them done, let him know. Otherwise, don't post. Asking for a picture is reasonable, questioning his quality isn't.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i agree-- i'm with the guy before you though-- my lenses are just too hazed and it's not worth it, i'm to picky to stare at hazed lenses and get my heads hightowered ---

if i find something to do about the lenses, i'd be all over this

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
i agree-- i'm with the guy before you though-- my lenses are just too hazed and it's not worth it, i'm to picky to stare at hazed lenses and get my heads hightowered ---

if i find something to do about the lenses, i'd be all over this

search first, but here it is anyway

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
well i knew you could clean them and wax and polish and stuff-- but i thought that only lasted about two weeks? i could have swore someone wrote that in a thread

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
well i knew you could clean them and wax and polish and stuff-- but i thought that only lasted about two weeks? i could have swore someone wrote that in a thread

That's if you clear coat over them. If you remove the UV coating (the part that hazes) the underlying plastic does not yellow.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by Ricky Bobby:

And, this shouldn't be in a group buy since a group buying these things is not going to bring the price down. Thanks though.

Neither is Pole120's Throttle body "Group buy" But its still in that forum because people go there to buy things, even if its not a group buy.

"*Group Buys require special circumstances. Usually, this consists of a special run of a product, minimum number of participants, lower prices, a deadline, etc. If it is a product that will always be available at a certain price regardless of participants, then it is NOT a Group Buy."

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
You have a PM Mr. Hightower.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Not wanting to bug you but did you get my PM Chris?
I have some trouble with people not receiving my PM's so I just thought I'd check.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard