Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Ricky Bobby:

And, this shouldn't be in a group buy since a group buying these things is not going to bring the price down. Thanks though.

Neither is Pole120's Throttle body "Group buy" But its still in that forum because people go there to buy things, even if its not a group buy.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
F'in tool.

ricky, i think you will have to pay this "hightower" chap royalties for the use of his name. you should call them "bobbied" lights.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Tourige:

And, this shouldn't be in a group buy since a group buying these things is not going to bring the price down. Thanks though.

Neither is Pole120's Throttle body "Group buy" But its still in that forum because people go there to buy things, even if its not a group buy.

Ok........... GO!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H

[STRONGBAD] I will charge you $1000 to do your headlights, just because you are an idiot!

And I will like totally paint the inside of the lenses so you crash the car at night!
[/STRONGBAD]

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B

don't worry- everyone around here knows tourige is an E-[censored]...

i still may do it, i hope this stays around -- i'm just a dirt poor college kid right now so, who knows

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
i got an idea how about a grill with projectors fitted into them to use as auxhilary lights for those real dark roads.

98 contour s.e. sport mtx http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503352 all mods shown on page
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
i still may do it, i hope this stays around -- i'm just a dirt poor college kid right now so, who knows

Heaven forbid you tap into the Beer Fund for car stuff!!!

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

I will charge you $1000 to do your headlights

Hey now dont make fun of my lights!

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by B.Brattina:

Heaven forbid you tap into the Beer Fund for car stuff!!!

i second that motion

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
So does anyone else want these? It will be the last time I do these F0r3v@R!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard