Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
my mom bought her Grand Prix GT last year during the GM sales event. She decided she liked the new grand prix's and wanted to pick one up while she could get what she wanted for a very fair price.

She got an 05' completely loaded with everybody but the flappy paddle shifters and the supercharger ( ) still hauls pretty nicely though.... I decided to be a good son and wash AND wax her car for her today. I feel like im turning into another Roger, every other week im posting about a car I waxed. lol.

So lets start with the dirty pictures, shall we?

Now the clean pictures...

So im looking at these pictures and I think to myself, my god... This is actually a pretty good looking car... So I decided to take the GP to one of my most favorite photo shooting places.

and to keep it contour related, here is a pic of my old beloved contour... on one of the last times I detailed it.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
what no comments? I thought I did a pretty good job....

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
You did do a good job, It's just that car is insanly ugly (IMO)

96' ATX Zetec- stock 96' ATX Zetec- Modded Kenwood KDC-319 5.75"-2 MTX 12's Roady XT Custom door panels Mystique Cluster/oil pressure Getting repainted(in primer) Pre98 Lip SE skirts Mystique front lip dingless badgeless
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
good job but im not the biggest fan of the car.

99 contour se debadged "knauberized" fog light mod 17" Enkei CDR9 225/45/17 Contiextremecontacts Alpine CDA-9807 and 2 12" Kicker Comp C12 subwoofers http://members.cardomain.com/ridered81
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
car looks alright to me, but the old Grand prix looked alot better!

98 Black SVT (4210/6535) 93 V6 Powered Protege
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Is that a specialized license plate or is Michigan finally switching to a more interesting design standard?

A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Rouar:
Is that a specialized license plate or is Michigan finally switching to a more interesting design standard?

you have a choice, I think its like $10 for the blue one, or $25 for the sunset one.. my mom bought the plates... I still have my OFJ F31 plate with the sunrise on it, but my new car came with a blue one and I was just too lazy to have the changes made.

I know the GP isnt the best looking car... But man it drives so nice... I think was wrong with the car is the shoes they put on it... Ever since Pontiac has made the GRand prix they have put fairly ugly rims on them combined with fat ass tires, and I HATE that. I think if this were my car, I would get some 18 inch rims with a 5 spoke design and a gunmetal finnish, drop the ride height by about an inch.... Oh yeah, that would look schweeeet.

Last edited by AliasJerkââ??¢; 07/03/06 02:38 PM.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
great pics, sorry i dont like the car though

www.m-p-g.co.uk was steventrace
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
I think was wrong with the car is the shoes they put on it...

They look like 13" rims because the car is so big. 17" minimum on a car that size! What is that, a 235/100/16?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Looks good.

My favorite pontiac is the GTO but the car looks sharpe.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard