Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I've had the habanaro doritos and I thought they were pretty good, considering I don't like spicy chips.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Damn you all for making me hungry

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Am I the only one that thinks this is the greatest chip ever, surpasing the Potato Skins bacon and cheddar Their actually pretty hard to find around here and when they've got em', theres only about 3-4 bags left!

I tried them a couple of weeks ago for the first time and they are HOT!

I don't think I could eat them everyday, but I'll enjoy them every now and then.

One that I loved and can't find anymore is SALSA. They have the SPICY NACHO, but the SALSA (not VERDE SALSA) has the just the right amount of bite back.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips are my other weakness.

i could eat a bag by myself

not a big fan of spicy things though, so i avoid anything with a mexican sounds name

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I wanna try these doritos, but I hven't seen them in canada yet

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
tried them last night....first handful I was like...they are ok, pretty hot for a chip. 10 minutes later I wanted another handful...still spicy but tasted better than the 1st handful. Next thing I know I'm eating one after another after another. Now I really like them. I was the same way will the pickle flavored chips. I did not like them at first but I love them now.

Also another brand of chips I tried that I love (I forget the brand) but they were Kettle cooked buffalo wing and blue cheese flavored. Now those were good!

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
I miss the old Ruffles KC Masterpiece BBQ chips. Not the current ones, the older ones w/ the smaller ridges. They just don't taste the same anymore.

I don't eat much Doritos anymore, but I do like the Black Pepper Jack ones.

I tend to stick with good plain tortilla chips and a good fresh salsa. Though the Tostitos Hint of Lime chips are good too.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by teamSVTour:

Also another brand of chips I tried that I love (I forget the brand) but they were Kettle cooked buffalo wing and blue cheese flavored. Now those were good!

Yummy!

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

not a big fan of spicy things though, so i avoid anything with a mexican sounds name

~Andrew

Hola! Mi Llamo Raymundo!

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by YaaaarrroTour:
Originally posted by teamSVTour:

Yummy!

HAHA yep those are them. Soooo good

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard